Learn how to be a podcast host with Radio Together
Thursday afternoons in Hackney Wick
You don’t need any technical skills to do this — just the ability to tell a story about your life or ask someone else to tell you a story.
Initially, we will take care of the tech side, but you can learn that as well if you really want to. There are many ways to make your own podcast show, even if all you have is a smartphone.
If you are interested, come over to the regular podcast learning session …
- Thursday afternoons, 2 to 4 pm.
- Thingy Café (at Arbeit Studios), 1 Trowbridge Gardens, E9 5LD
- The entrance is actually in Chapman Rd.
- Nearest bus stop: 30, 488 (both very close). 276 Berkshire Road stop is also close.
- Rail: Hackney Wick (7 minutes walk).
- Google Map – g.page/thingypeople
- Refreshments for participants when you get there.
If you are uncertain, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Radio Together website
Back to: What else is on for older people?