Hardeep has her own podcast show
The best place to listen is radiotogether.uk/hardeep — but as you are here now, try the playlist below …
You could be a podcast host too
No technical skills required — just the ability to tell a story about your life or ask someone else to tell you a story.
We take care of the tech, but you can learn that as well if you really want to. There are many ways to make your own podcast show, even if all you have is a smartphone.
If you are interested, come over to the regular podcast learning session …
- Friday afternoons, 2 to 4 pm.
- Thingy Café (at Arbeit Studios), 1 Trowbridge Gardens, E9 5LD
- The entrance is actually in Chapman Rd.
- Nearest bus stop: 30, 488 (both very close). 276 Berkshire Road stop is also close.
- Rail: Hackney Wick (7 minutes walk).
- Google Map – g.page/thingypeople
- Refreshments for participants when you get there.
Sometimes we skip a Friday afternoon session, so it’s best to contact us before coming (send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org )
Radio Together is not organised by MRS – Independent Living.