A user-led charity
MRS Independent Living is a user-led charity (registration 801419) working in north-east London with disadvantaged and socially excluded sections of the community. We identify technical solutions and provide innovative services to support individuals, their families and care workers.
We can also help people at home who might find it difficult to attend our regular sessions – please contact us about a referral.
Current services and projects
- Staying Steady – a community-based falls prevention programme.
- Making Room – a therapeutic decluttering programme for people who hoard.
- Peer Support – reducing isolation and strengthening social networks amongst older people.
- Side by Side – advice and practical help for people experiencing complex and multiple problems.
- Digital Confidence – helping older people become more confident using digital technology.
- Minor Adaptations – assisting occupational therapists with provision of rails and other equipment (Islington only).
- Email – email@example.com
- Phone – 0330 380 1013
- Post – MRS Independent Living, Adiaha Antigha Centre, 24-30 Dalston Lane, London, E8 3AZ