A beginner-friendly introduction to using a smartphone
4 Monday afternoons — 9, 16, 23 & 30 January, 2 to 4 pm — at Mildmay Community Centre.
What would you like to do or learn?
Think of this as a consultation exercise
There are many ways for you to tell us what you want. Would you like to try our online consultation form? It’s very easy — but if you have never done one before, please come to the next Wednesday afternoon drop-in and get some help.
Here is the link to the form — tap or click on it » Course Consultation «
Online safety first …
For your personal security – you will not use your own device, your own email address or your own phone number as part of the course.
Everyone will use our safety-first smartphones – set up for older people who don’t have a lot of internet experience – so we can all focus together on what is really important.
When and where
- 4 Monday afternoons – 9, 16, 23 & 30 January, 2 to 4 pm.
- Mildmay Community Centre, N6 8NA
Who is this for?
- If you are an occasional internet user – wanting to learn more – but perhaps not totally confident about what you are doing – this is for you!
- But probably not if you need 1:1 help.
- If you are uncertain, or have a question – please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Advance sign up will be essential
- We are not ready yet to accept sign-ups. We have to finish our consultation exercise first.
- This will be a sign-up first event, not a drop-in. That means we must know who you are before you come — and we must be able to contact you with further information before and during the course.
- We have training smartphones for maximum 12 people.
See also page: Learning – courses and workshops