Move your photos from your device to somewhere else
Easy solutions to a hard problem
This workshop will tackle one of the most common problems for people who take photographs on a mobile phone or tablet — what to do when the device is full — and anyway, how to manage hundreds, or even thousands, of photos.
There are many solutions for people who are not professional photographers. We will look at the easy solutions first because there is almost certainly one for you.
Hands-on learning and practice with our workshop devices
You are welcome to bring your own device — but all workshop participants will use our training phones that are set up for older learners. That’s because we won’t have time to help individuals when there are 11 other people at the workshop. This approach always works best for everybody.
When and where
- Friday 14 October, 2 to 4 pm
(the door will be open at 1:50 pm).
- At Whitmore Community Centre, N1 5NU (location info below).
Who will this be for?
- You – if you are aged 50 or better — wherever you live — if you have a problem with photos on your device.
- But not if you need 1:1 help.
How to sign up
- This is a sign-up first event, not a drop-in. That means we must know who you are before you come.
- We have space for maximum 12 people – so please sign up soon.
- Send an email to email@example.com – then wait for a reply that confirms your attendance.
- Send a text message to 07423 162019 – then wait for a reply that confirms your attendance.
Where is Whitmore Community Centre?
- 2-4 Phillip St, N1 5NU
- Google map showing location of Whitmore Community Centre.
- Very close to Kingsland Rd, between Hoxton and Haggerston stations (but closer to Haggerston)
- Bus: 149, 242, 243, 394
- Bus stop: Laburnum Street.